- M.A.P. Groups
- Contact Us
- are business owners, CEOs and those in comparable positions of responsibility that have an interest in being in productive conversations and guided reflection regarding questions of deep meaning, personal purpose, and holistic life direction.
- wish for interaction with peers about broadening their definition of success
- have a desire to live a more integrated life, and experience greater effectiveness in business and personal endeavors
- want sustaining connection to integrating ideas, extraordinary people, and authentically inspiring stories, all of which contribute to shaping better and deeper leaders, companies, and communities.
- benefit from exposure to the distinctive thinking of accomplished leaders of national and regional prominence
How are people selected for membership?
Prospective members may send a biography, basic company profile, and letter of interest to PathNorth at email@example.com.
Our membership committee will review all applications/requests for membership and will reply within two weeks of receiving this information.